584,830 active members*
5,750 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Biesse Rover 342

Hello everyone.

I'm a Portuguese engineering student. I have a 3 month task to repair and reprogram (if possible) a Biesse Rover 342 from 1991.
    This might have been not very hard if the machine was not vandalized a few months ago. Basically a high amount of the cooper cable that were exposed or easy to have access to have been cut and stolen (people trying to make a bit of money from copper selling). Since the machine is so old its getting really hard to get any kind of info in it, even Biesse support said that since the machine is so old they don't have any manual or anything available.

I'm just looking for any kind of help, manuals, schematics, list of components on the machine, anything that can at least get me started.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoP View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm a Portuguese engineering student. I have a 3 month task to repair and reprogram (if possible) a Biesse Rover 342 from 1991.
    This might have been not very hard if the machine was not vandalized a few months ago. Basically a high amount of the cooper cable that were exposed or easy to have access to have been cut and stolen (people trying to make a bit of money from copper selling). Since the machine is so old its getting really hard to get any kind of info in it, even Biesse support said that since the machine is so old they don't have any manual or anything available.

I'm just looking for any kind of help, manuals, schematics, list of components on the machine, anything that can at least get me started.

Thanks in advance.

Did you find any manual? I'm lost too...