585,930 active members*
3,817 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > HELP!!! Chinese Laser Engraver Not Firing While Running NewlyDraw Software!!!

Angry HELP!!! Chinese Laser Engraver Not Firing While Running NewlyDraw Software!!!

Hello Everyone, Here is my problem,

Chinese (Rabbit Laser Engraver) (Model- HX40B) Laser Engraver Not Firing While Running NewlyDraw Software!
    This machine has a New Laser Tube and I can Test Fire the Laser while holding down the Upper left green button and the Laser test button! I called the company and spoke with a very knowledgable person on the subject who asked me to send him some pictures of the inside wiring, which I sent! After his inspection , he said that it sounds like a short in the wiring somewhere! I have looked thru this machine so much and I found 1 broken wire and repaired it, but this didnt fix the problem! Im so frustrated with this machine and ready to get it going now! Also, You can run a program in the Newlydraw Software and hold down the upper left green button and the Laser Test Buttons and the machine will engrave the pattern, but wont shut the laser beam off between profiles!

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thanks in advance!!

Re: HELP!!! Chinese Laser Engraver Not Firing While Running NewlyDraw Software!!!

I'm not sure this will help but you may need to look for a "CONNECT" button in the driver so it knows where the laser is. The other thing is the stroke and fill colors. The laser only understands certain colors for power/speed settings. If the colors aren't rightly defined it will go through the motions but "print" nothing.

Re: HELP!!! Chinese Laser Engraver Not Firing While Running NewlyDraw Software!!!

I have looked all around in the software for a CONNECT button but cant find anything like it! I have also made sure that my color on the drawings are set to either Red or Black! I have also verified that the layer Engrave Color is set to Red! Thank you very much for your suggestions , as for a connect button, Ive yet to find one!

also....the line WEIGHT is critical (in mine anyway) it will only cut HAIRLINES.