584,861 active members*
4,861 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Lost the "play" button in the mill simulation

Lost the "play" button in the mill simulation

I went to run a new part in the mill simulator, but there was no "play" button anymore. All the other buttons are there, but I'm only able to run by stepping it over and over and over. Anyone else had this problem?

Tried rebooting the computer and the problem is still there.

Re: Lost the "play" button in the mill simulation

Sounds like you have inadvertently "dragged" the button out of the control toolbar, easy enough to put it back, just follow this :-

1) Place your cursor somewhere on the Play Control Tool bar
    2) Right click on it and a list should appear
    3) Go to the bottom of the list and you will see a "Customize" button, place cursor on it and left click
    4) Click the "Commands" Tab if it is not already defaulted to that, it usually is.
    5) Look for "Control" and left click, the commands for the control toolbar should appear in the right hand panel.
    6) Top of the list should be the "Run" button.
    7) Left click and hold down your mouse button and "drag" the button across to your control toolbar.
    8) When you have dragged it over to your control toolbar look for a Black vertical line that looks like an upper case "I".
    9) Keep your mouse held down and move left/right and the Black "I" will move along showing in between the buttons
    10) Move it to where you want the "Run" (Play) button to be located and release your left mouse button and the button will be inserted at that point.

Hope that helps, seems a lot but it is a few seconds in reality

Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro:

Re: Lost the "play" button in the mill simulation

Wow - that's exactly what happened, though how I did it I don't know. Fixed the problem! Thanks much for the response.