585,715 active members*
4,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need a manual for Fanuc Spindle Servo Unit A06B-6044-H017

Need a manual for Fanuc Spindle Servo Unit A06B-6044-H017

Hello,
    I am in need of a manual for a Fanuc Spindle Servo Unit A06B-6044-H017. In this manual I'm looking for the communications section. I need to know if and how I can communicate witht this unit.

Re: Need a manual for Fanuc Spindle Servo Unit A06B-6044-H017

link below

There is nothing there, just a blank rapid share page

Quote Originally Posted by ElecEBill View Post
    There is nothing there, just a blank rapid share page
    hi, i just downloaded.

Press " to Download" on linked screen. it will bring you to the file...

I have posted a maintenance manual for this unit, in the manuals section, in case you're still interested.

Regards,

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by IEC79 View Post
    I have posted a maintenance manual for this unit, in the manuals section, in case you're still interested.

Regards,

Carlos
    Thanks. I have downloaded.

looking for solving heating problem on top board of AC spindle drive A20b-0009- 053.... as part of Fanuc 6T lathe .
    About 20 seconds after working starts, the program hangs after speed command which does not finish. When cooling the lower components above CN1 it resumes working for short while and drops again. Does anyone has idea how speed command and acknoledge communication works there?
    In the meanwhile have substituted the board with a good one and imitated the shorting links and some pots but last night the operator called to say the one highe corrent rapid fuse blow. So need to step on the repair of the original . Have the hybrids and the Relays but with to try to replace the right part and not plow the whole lower PCB above CN1. Thanks for reading. And advise
    Dovi
    PS could not download the manual. Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by dovi View Post
    looking for solving heating problem on top board of AC spindle drive A20b-0009- 053.... as part of Fanuc 6T lathe .
    About 20 seconds after working starts, the program hangs after speed command which does not finish. When cooling the lower components above CN1 it resumes working for short while and drops again. Does anyone has idea how speed command and acknoledge communication works there?
    In the meanwhile have substituted the board with a good one and imitated the shorting links and some pots but last night the operator called to say the one highe corrent rapid fuse blow. So need to step on the repair of the original . Have the hybrids and the Relays but with to try to replace the right part and not plow the whole lower PCB above CN1. Thanks for reading. And advise
    Dovi
    PS could not download the manual. Why ?
    dovi:

I can't understand why you can't download the manual. I tried, and can download it without problem. Can you try signing-in with another computer?
    Are you sure you copied the setting of all the potentiometers in the board you changed?
    Maybe you can use a can of component freezer to spray the suspect parts, one at a time, until you find the one causing the problem.
    Have you checked the power supply outputs first? Electrolytic capacitors used in those supplies tend to fail after several years. Inspect visually all electrloytic capacitors: do any of them show signs of overheating or venting?