585,762 active members*
4,469 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

101 Erase Memory-911 Ram Parity

Earlier today I was uploading a program to the controller when the power went out. I now have a "101 Erase Memory". Upon research I found I could reset the controller erasing all programs. I get a "Wrong Mode" text when trying to erase program with Reset and Program. When I tried to change my Parameter write to 1 I received the same message. I have been noticing that if the "Program" HK is pressed twice at any time, you receive a 911 Ram Parity alarm and must reset the machine. After speaking with Accu-Router and being sent to Fanuc's tech department, I am now stuck waiting for a response. Is there another way to reset the alarm and delete the program? I cannot find the previous operators parameters lists so if I am able to reset the machine with PWE I will lose the parameters. Fanuc has led me to believe it is possible to find standard parameters for this machine online, but I am still quite new to this router and type of operations in general. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: 101 Erase Memory-911 Ram Parity

Might help to know what control model your on. I know some of the i series you simply go to setting page, type is PS101 and press enter.

This appears to be '0' control. Parameters can only be changed in MDI mode, but PWE must be set first
    BEFORE you clear all parameters (which is the only way to get rid of the 911 alarm), make sure everything is backed up..

Thanks guys, I am waiting for a replacement battery to try and fix the 911 issue. Hopefully it will work but now I just have to backup the parameters or find a list of new ones.