Hi everyone,

I'm new here and this will be my first post. I have a 2005 Challenger 2412 with a fanuc 0i control (basically the exact same as the more familiar Sharp 2412).

I powered It on today and went to home the ATC (It is an umbrella style with 16 tools) and it moved a small amount and just stopped. Tried again and I could hear the motor click on and then it timed out. I tried it one more time and gave it a few light taps with a mallet and then it started rotating. It wasn't off for long, just overnight. Not sure what caused that, maybe just some chips stuck somewhere.

This isn't the issue but I figured it might be relevant information for the problem that followed. After I got it to rotate correctly and go through a few turns I then tried to home it again. When it got to the T1 home position it stopped as it should but then alarmed out saying not at home position. The alarm that comes up is 1106. I cant clear this nor can I get the ATC to home now. I cant even try anything in MDI since this alarm will not go away.

I took the cover off and the proximity switch for the cam works and seems to be counting rotations correctly. The green light comes on/off when the cam rotates. The other switch that controls home position also lights up when the bolt passes in front of it. It lights up red though not green if that makes a difference.

So that's my problem, The atc will home itself but then alarm out saying that its not homed????

Any help would be great!

Thanks!!