I post this as a problem because no miyano posts from users = less resources for miyano users to draw from. I am getting my first new (to me) miyano anc-45s and am very excited by all the new capabilities multi-axis will give to me. More options. less setups. less fixturing. less work for operators spread out over 1 less machine, maybe more in the future. less concentricity issues. lightly attended. Potentially lights out operation. I operated, set-up, and somewhat programmed, mostly edited a bne-51s back in 2003-2006 and though more complicated than other machines, ran very sweet. I had few problems with it, although, honestly, the machine never ran anything but aluminum and brass. But I liked it, a lot.
So am I missing something here? Because I thought such a cool cnc lathe would be popular on the forums, and I could mingle with other people equally excited about their miyanos. But maybe the machine isn't that popular and I missed that fact. Maybe theres a proplem with them that is so common, so well known, that they haven't earned popularity.
I was just hoping to glean off of others experience, this forum has helped me learn so many things over the years. It's a shame.
But anyway, if anybody has any opinions or other imformation they'd like to share about miyano lathes in General, I'd love hear it. Later guys. Feels good being back in the forum. :-)

Peace Out!! (yeah, I'm 51, and I said it)
Paulcnc44