Not all breakout boards will work properly with the Industrial Hobbies optical limit switches. I happen to think the IH CNC limit switches are ingeniously designed and work effectively. As I have just completed my Industrial Hobbies Mill CNC retrofit, I thought I would just point out how simple the CNC control setup is using the cnc4pc C10 Breakout Board. All of the 6 limit switches (2 per axis) can be easily ganged together using diodes as shown below in the schematic. Be sure to set the X5 jumper to 1-2 (pull down) and your Industrial Hobbies limit switches will function effectively. Those of you who are using the stock Industrial Hobbies Fairchild H22LTB sensors should be aware that they are no longer available from Fairchild but there are supplies of the H22LTB sensors available (from Chinese surplus electronics dealers) at a reasonable price. I bought a few to have on hand for future replacements.

Attachment 235316

NOTE: The input from the ganged sensors can be attached to the C10 Board inputs 10, 11, 12, or 13.