584,860 active members*
5,239 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Itroductory offer on 'itty Bitty Toe Clamp' work holding clamps for thin material

Itroductory offer on 'itty Bitty Toe Clamp' work holding clamps for thin material

These are our new "Itty Bitty Toe Clamps" manufactured in Canada.
    These clamps are primarily used on CNC routers, small milling machines and custom fixturing, but are equally at home on any machine with a T-slot.

These are designed to hold thin work pieces from 1/8" to 1/2" which otherwise would be difficult to mount on your machine.

What's special about our clamps? Well, they are small and unobtrusive at 0.75" x 1.125" and a 0.25' rise above the work piece, making them great for tight spaces. They are made from 2024 aluminium, which is very strong, but not super hard. This makes them less likely to mar or damage an aluminium router table or fixture plate. This also makes them millable, if you need clearance or a specialy shaped toe. They are also very convenient, coming in 4 colour coded sizes. (red 1/8", silver 1/4", blue 3/8", and black 1/2")

We have 10 sets of these at an introductory price of $29.99. After these are gone, the price will rise to $34.99 so get this deal while you can.

You will receive:
    - 4 Itty Bitty Toe Clamps in a sandblasted aluminium finish.
    - 4 1/4-20 x 1" socket head cap screws with washers.
    - 4 1/4-20 T-nuts.
    - A reusable padded cardboard box to keep them safe.

Please message us for detail. Thanks for looking and happy routing!

Re: Itroductory offer on 'itty Bitty Toe Clamp' work holding clamps for thin material

I LOVE your background! That is sweet. Nice camera work.
    Clamps look good too!

Re: Itroductory offer on 'itty Bitty Toe Clamp' work holding clamps for thin material

ihavenofish

May be new to you

Been using them for more than 30 years, the same & different designs, you need to counter sink the slot, to get the head of the SHCS out of the way, most machine/mold shops use them every day
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by alan_3301 View Post
    I LOVE your background! That is sweet. Nice camera work.
    Clamps look good too!
    thanks. that's actually shavings from cutting the clamps, haha

these are one of those things that I couldn't find one that suited my needs and just made my own. figured other people might like them too. the concept isn't new of course - most commonly used on vises, but my implementation is more geared to routers and woodworking, not heavy milling work. although, they hold very well and probably could stand some abuse.