Hey guys.

I am replicating a vacuum press, and need to have inserts with corresponding radiuses and guitar outside molds routed into them. They also need to have 1/4 inch threaded holes for the vacuum inputs. The material will need to be some kind of perfectly flat, non porous plastic. Use the following pictures as a reference. The insert will need to be 2'x2'. and have a 15' radius, and the other insert will have a 28' radius. I can provide templates for reference. I need this pretty quickly. I am a disabled USMC combat veteran, and I am trying to get my business up and running! That being said money is tight, but I will pay for good work. I am also willing to work on trades for musical instruments etc. Just let me knowwhat it will cost and we will work it out!!! Call steve at 423-987-6369 and email at [email protected]

Here are the pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0fStnfrDTE

Video of the product above. The radius needs to go from left to right and it is concave from the top of the guitar toward the bottom. Ive already built the big part ofthe press just need the inserts with matching radii.

Thanks!

Steven Hueston
CPL USMC
President Hueston Guitars