584,802 active members*
4,903 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: bridgeport interact 4 spindle drive

Does anyone still have the KTK manual and the maintenance course notes? Would be a great help. Thanks in advance.
    keith
    [email protected]

Thanks
    :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Thorja2009 View Post
    Hi Everyone , Just a quicken , Im working on bringing back my Interact 1 Mk 2 to life , now as many of you know finding the right manuals is difficult and often you end up having to pay for them Now ive been lucky enough that one of the forum members kindly sent me the docs for the ktk drive ( thank you mr Gamble) but i wish it had been easier This is a link to the KTK docs that i now have as well as my manual Happy fixing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ek?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ek?usp=sharing

Thanks from coahuila mexico

Quote Originally Posted by GIA-Automation View Post
    Thanks from coahuila mexico
    Hello mate. Would you know what current the mt1-1 pcb transformer is or the model of it so I can buy one from somewhere? Mine is blown.
    Thanks
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by feret81 View Post
    Hello mate. Would you know what current the mt1-1 pcb transformer is or the model of it so I can buy one from somewhere? Mine is blown.
    Thanks
    Keith
    Maybe off track here but could the problem be a lock out in the control like the BTC does when the way lube is low or the switch in it is defective? It was too much trouble to have a light to display when the oil was low or a fault code displayed and the machine stops at the next tool change without telling you of any fault!! Wont move power down restart no help Add oil and presto its up and going would be a nice feature since the Bejure is hidden inside a cabinet. Just a thought . Keeping old machines running is almost as big of challenge as getting help out of new machine dealers. over the last forty years I have bought many New & Used Machines and most of the time the sales rep/service guy disappears once He gets his commission check , until he thinks you are looking for something new. Many things can be fixed by talking with other owners Thank You CNC Zone for the platform to do so .

manuals

I have bridgeport intract 4 with 151 control
    My issue is when i give spindle speed 500 and give the command M03 so spindle run but when i ups or down spinlde dimmer. Spindle takes so high speed.
    Please help me i am in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by cantause View Post
    Thanks for the explanations, I begin to understand which parameters are exchanged between the tnc controller and the spindle drive.

In my case here is the wiring diagram from the maintenance manual

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg picture by cantause - Photobucket

I can send you the original file if you give me your e-mail address, I had to take pictures as I don't have an a3 scanner, I hope that the quality is sufficient.

There is no toolchanger on this mill, it's a spindle with a QC40 nut, the power drawbar was an option. It's a bit sad, in the case of a retrofit I would have liked to build a toolchanger, there are probably very interesting things to learn in such a project!
    Please give me the wiring diagram of contraves spindle drive with bridgeport intract 4 series 2.
    My email address is [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 123