I purchased my electronics from Automation Technologies. It's a C10 BOB, 5056D drivers, two 570oz steppers and one 960oz stepper. Downloaded Mach3, just the trial version for now but will be buying the software after I have a better idea of what I'm doing.

So I think I have everything setup close to being right but I am unable to have the motors move at all. I'm apparently missing something because I cant get the motors to move. I have the COM jumper set to 5V on the C10 BOB. I measure -5V between the COM and ports 2,4 and 6 on the BOB which should be my Z, Y and X "PULL- ".

I also cant see any variations in voltage at the BOB when I try to JOG so I'm thinking one problem is the computer isn't communicating properly to the BOB....? I was able to trip the E-stop button on my control box and have it work correctly on Mach3. I read where another person had issues with the pin-out's between Mach3 and the C10 being different so I tried it his way as well and no still worky.

I measure 3.3v off my parallel port, I don't know if the 3.3V is going to be an issue of not. I have a multi-meter for testing but no o-scope. Any help would be great. The motors lockup when power is turned on. FWY I am a noob! TIA