585,942 active members*
3,376 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

low cost co2 laser

I am looking for a relatively low cost CO2 laser and power supply to be used in my laser cutter. I am shooting for 80 watts, but something in the range of 50 to 100 watts would work.

I know a couple of you ordered a tube and supply from:

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/steveluo66

Is this company still reliable? I don't really see anything but a 30 watt tube on that link.

Any other laser tube sources in China you have found reliable?

Thanks!

Knows CHENGDU SICHUAN Corporation,Has the trade to exchange
    me to know probably has 10-30 C02 laser factory in China,This possibility is the quality quite good.
    But,I did not know how many USD200 the price product is?W
    30W?60W?80W?100W?

I never *quite* understand you hkxy. I assume you use alta vista babblefish or something similar? Try running it from Chinese to English, then back to Chinese and see if what you get makes sense. I have done this before to communicate with people in other countries.

Are you saying you can broker lasers from Chengdu Sichuan corp, but you do not yet have the price list?

laser

First,I thought you all knew,The C02 laser must have the necessary power source,In other words: 1P C02 glass tube +1P power source =1P system.
    NOW!OK!
    I knew in China, the 60W laser, the 1P system price is:
    FOB:USD675.

But,I remind you,He cannot apply and any form medical use,He only may use in the scientific research,Domains and so on commercial processing,Moreover,Must conform to your country law,Specially customs law.

Has the very many production company in China,The price has the very big difference,Some very low,Very cheap,But the quality is not good.
    Some are optics research institute's products,The quality time is very good,Price high somewhat,Or the price is same.

I want to say:I do not make the advertisement in here,Or does not want to sell these laser fitting and the whole machine in here,
    Only is for everybody a reference,Or you have the interest thing including the price.Merely discusses them.Without the commercial significance.

hkxy,

Thank you for your information. It is a great help to us to have you in China because you know all the different manufacturers and can help us understand which one is the best quality and best price for the quality.

At present China is smaller than the 150WCO2 laser situation quite to be special:
    In the market may provide these products the supplier are very many,They have:
    1,Academy of science's laser research institute:Their productive time most early,The quality is also best,Moreover stable,But such organization are few,The estimate has 1-6 such organization,Also carries on the trade activity,Production product,Contains each kind of type the laser.Estimated the price quite is high.
    2,University as well as physical and optics institute's laboratory as well as pilot plant,Such organization is mostly while teaching research,Manufacture product,Has the quite good vacuum condition,Also has some independences to become the commercial company.Such organization probably has 5.
    3,Private company:These companies many have 1,2,The technical person sets up,Even is several workers forms a partnership to set up,The price is low.The quality is unstable,The vacuum as well as the working conditions have the very big difference,Some rich investments,The equipment as well as the environment are very good,The quality very is also good,Some part,Very bad,Overall about 20 companies,The quality good probably accounts for 20%.
    At present,The Chinese market has the laser overall machine factory approximately: 30-50 company,Similar: 60W LASERCUT the machine probably FOB price is the USD$6000-18000 scope,
    The price difference difference lies in the plate work,Optical system,Electrical machinery,DSP control system,CE certificate .....