I currently have 2 machines and 1 control box, and i have a way that I have been doing it and making it work for awhile. I will post my method after getting a handful of others opinions or methods. I am getting ready to build a new control box after making multiple changes and adding more and more to it, as it has become too small and very tight/cluttered. I haven't had any performance problems with my method that i am aware of, but am curious if anyone else is doing this, and how, besides unplugging and swapping motor cables. I have thought of a couple ways, maybe a handful of switches, or some relays tied to one switch (coils produce a problem?) but what do you guys think? If you dont think it should be done, then post that up also. I am using G203V drives, so there is a good layer of protection for the unthinkable.

To clarify, only 1 machine would be running at a time, and right now both machines use the same size of motors, so the switching would be done after the gecko drive G203Vs on the way to the motors, and (IMPORTANT!) would only be switched when the control box is off.

Brian