585,748 active members*
3,676 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

G Weike LG900N setup manual

Hi Guys,

I'm new on here.
    I have just purchased an LG900N from G Weike but it has come with no setup or user manual. I have emailed G Weike three times this week but have had no response. Does anyone out there have the setup and user manual as a .pdf they could send me?

Secondly, does anyone know if G Weike are currently on holiday? I ask as during pre-sales they were great, with good communication, but this week I have not had any response to my mails to them. No delivery receipt, no read receipt.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Re: G Weike LG900N setup manual

attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InstallManual.pdf   MANUAL OF SOFTWARE DSP5.1(usb).pdf  

Dear,
    our user manual and operation video ,please kindly visit our website to download, Laser engraving machine|Laser cutting machine|CNC router-G.Weike Laser

Sorry for the inconvinience

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by HGLW View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm new on here.
    I have just purchased an LG900N from G Weike but it has come with no setup or user manual. I have emailed G Weike three times this week but have had no response. Does anyone out there have the setup and user manual as a .pdf they could send me?

Secondly, does anyone know if G Weike are currently on holiday? I ask as during pre-sales they were great, with good communication, but this week I have not had any response to my mails to them. No delivery receipt, no read receipt.

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Dear,
    Our user manual and operation video ,please kindly visit our website Laser engraving machine|Laser cutting machine|CNC router-G.Weike Laser to download

Sorry for the inconvinience

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by HGLW View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm new on here.

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Thanks for the information guys.

My contact at G.Weike was on holiday. Normal good communication has been restored.
    I would happily recommend this company for anyone considering purchasing a laser from China.

Now, for me, back to the workshop to continue the setup and checking