584,871 active members*
5,418 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fagor Automation > G01 no movement during execute the program

G01 no movement during execute the program

Hi,

When I execute the program to run the machine, when G01 activated, no movement was make during spindle rotates. But when when I stop the spindle, the table move in G01 mode.

That anybody facing the same problem?

May be you miss Feed rate
    Mean it is must G01 with F
    And check in you program feed rate mm/mint or mm/rev
    And check your feed rate override button .

Re: G01 no movement during execute the program

Post some of your code where the problem is so we can have a look.

hi,

you must check if spindle rotation is detected correctly. most machines don't move while the spindle is accelerating. you can check if F programed fiel turned yellow... this means feedhold active.

kind regards

Hi,
    I am facing the same problem. My fagor machine 8040-T. Not working in G01 Code. I have added feed but not worked.
    When I run in auto mode the machine just go to job 0 position with G00 and then spindle start. But after that spindle move but axis not moving with feed. What can I do for this?

Hi,
    you must check if the real spindle speed is equal to the programmed speed. if not, the cmc will stop and wait until the programmed seep is reached.
    check the spindle encoder feedback

kind regards

Hi, I'm having a similar issue.

How do you check if the real spindle speed is equal to the programmed speed? How do you check the spindle encoder feedback? I'm working with Fagor 8035 M.

Thanks
    Edgar

first check machine parameter -> spindle ->p13"npulses".
    if npulses !=0 then your machine have encoder feedback.
    in this case, check spindle ->p29"lospdlim" and p30"upspdlim". measure spindle real rpm and check if it is within the defined limits.
    if real rpm is not ok, check your spindle driver , if it is ok, then the problem have another root cause….maybe some axis is not in position...check following error for the axis.
    if npulses =0 then your problem "g01 no movement during execute program" have another root cause.

- - - Updated - - -

in this case, check spindle ->p29"lospdlim" and p30"upspdlim". measure spindle real rpm and check if it is within the defined limits.
    if real rpm is not ok, check your spindle driver , if it is ok, then the problem have another root cause….maybe some axis is not in position...check following error for the axis.
    if npulses =0 then your problem "g01 no movement during execute program" have another root cause.

Quote Originally Posted by rui.orfao View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, thanks for your reply. I did check P13 and I don't think the problem is related to this particular parameter. That parameter is currently set up to 1000 (default).

So far I noticed that when G01 code is active, the F programmed field turns yellow and it stays like that. It should switch back to it's original. But it doesn't. Not sure if the problem is related to M5 (Spindle Stop). Checked into the PLC program and so far no luck.

Any ideas on what else I should look into?

Thanks
    Edgar

Hi, by the way the problem was related to I74 pin from PLC. Was not making good contact.

Thanks