585,996 active members*
4,031 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Hypermill > IGES/STP Import from Hypermill to SolidWorks
    Hello
    I have the following problem:
    I always get files from Hypermill send to me that I have to mill.
    I get the files as IGES or STEP and I often have errors ( at least that’s what Solidwork says in it’s Import diagnosis)
    How can I solve the problem?
    Can Hypermill give out files as Parasolid?

I am totally helpless

Best wishes
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann.<br />Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.<br />Kurt Tucholsky <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />GRUß<br /><br />HOLZSCHNELLER CHRISTIAN<br /><br />Mori Seiki <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NV5000 α1B/40<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> // <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NMV5000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->// hyperMILL// HSMWorks // Fanuc 31iA5

Hello

Were the files created in HyperMill? Or maybe there are already faulty in there.
    If they were created in Hypermill, in what combination is Hypermill with the geometric engine or with HyperCAD? And what version?
    Because hyperMill is only a CAM.
    Steps is a much better choice than IGES when transferring files. How were they saved? As AP203 or AP214?

What setting did you use to import them?

Regards CAM alex