585,969 active members*
4,521 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > move operation windows out of the work area
    Hello
    How can I push for example my work plan out of the Tebis work area ?
    According to the Tebis prospect it should be possible.

With best regards

Christian

Hello
    How can I push for example my work plan out of the Tebis work area ?
    According to the Tebis prospect it should be possible.
    With best regards
    Christian
    Hello
    Have you got two monitors?
    With the V3.5R2 you get ask about it when installing the program. But you can also change it later on in the tebis.txt:
    I think it’s called ‘Dialog outside window’

Regards
    <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Bis dann, evolve</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br />---------------------------------------------<br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Stillstand ist der Tod<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

in the tebis.txt set the value DLG-ROOT to 1 !!!
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

Hello
    I have two monitors... when I set the value like Dolzman described it, can I push the work plan away and continue working in the CAD area without closing the work plan?
    Best regards Matz
    <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Nicht alle Schalker sind Psychopaten - aber ich</span></span></span>

It doesn’t work to continue..Unfortunately the work plan closes. You can just moved it to the second monitor like all other windows for milling module or libraries. I set it so that everything opens on the second monitor from the start, so that the working area is always free.
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

It’s not compulsory to have 2 monitors. This setting also works with one monitor. However in my opinion this only makes sense when you have a big monitor, starting from about 24 inch.
    Regards