585,670 active members*
4,585 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hi all

I've actually have only one fundamental question: in this forum or generally how do you deal with criticism about Tebis?
    I work with different software and sometimes justified criticism against the system is deleting from some forums or not even allowed.

What do you think? I therefore write to the forum because my CAM manufacturer lies on the same level with Tebis and so I would be interesting for me to find out how this forum deals with stuff like that.

Greetings!

Hello 5XDMG,
    Which system equally good as Tebis?
    Well that is probably what the Tebis forum is for?
    <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Nicht alle Schalker sind Psychopaten - aber ich</span></span></span>

Hi Matz
    I don’t want to say the system, because that created trouble...
    But that does not answer my question? :-)
    Or how do I understand your sentence? " Well that is probably what the Tebis forum is for??"

Greetings

Good evening
    I guessed the system. It really is easy to figure out.
    I cannot imagine that here in the Tebis forum or anywhere in the CNC arena critical posts are being deleted as long as they are truthful, constructive and not offending.
    I've already written one or two extremely critical post here in the arena and not one has been deleted.

I mean the forum serves to exchange experiences and also help to clarify problems. Complaining about the bad stuff of a system is pointless anyway in my opinion- nothing changes anyway....
    The manufacturers know all their problems anyway and they have their own views about what to do about them in the near or distant future. I don’t think a customer’s commend change it or speed the process up.