584,863 active members*
4,838 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    Happy new year to everybody!!

Has anybody got an idea how to blank out text labels on a component part for all files that were read in over Get-step ?
    So far I got rid of them by breaking up the topology and linked it back together afterwards.
    However if one has several component parts, that is very time-consuming.
    Is it possible to create a database.cnf? I could find anything about that topic..
    Many things for your help...
    Kind regards
    Jens

Do you use the element name at a different positing in your data blocks (variable assignment in Job’s)
    If not, then I would blank the element names for topologies in CNF globally, the name is still existent but the text label is not attached to it anymore wink.gif

Regards
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />