585,758 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Quadro drivers + hardware performance
    Good evening
    We got a new computer for a Tebis 3.5 R3 work station. We use the Quadro 2000D as our graphic card- In the nvidia controller its possible to select from several profile for the graphic card. Unfortunately there is no “Tebis” profile. I also saw that it’s possible to download e.g. so-called performance drivers.
    Can anybody tell me what drivers or which profiles would be suitable for Tebis or do I have to contact Tebis directly?
    Does anybody know any more tricks to get the maximum performance out of the hardware for Tebis? (e.g. when opening through a batch set the task priority to real time etc.)

Does anybody know how many benefits a Quadro4000 graphic card would bring along? Maybe a up to date gamer graphic card would give the same results?

Regards Martin

Hello
    We use the Dassault system compatible profile for the NVidia controller and switch off the vertical synchronisation.

In the device.txt:
    MsgThread : 1
    VBO : 0
    Shader : 0
    TripleBuf : 2

Both was recommended to us by Tebis
    However we had a lot more crashes since the v3.5R3SP1!
    Even though we had a new hardware and Nvidia Audro 4000
    As a operating system we have XP 32 Bit. First of all because of our server infrastructure and secondly Tebis also recommended that.

What have you entered into the swap file?