584,857 active members*
4,113 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > 5ax error message "field macro not entered"
    Hello guys
    I am currently getting familiarized with the 5ax module.
    But every time when I start a calculation the message “field macro not entered”.

Unfortunately I don’t know how to solve this problem because I cannot find anything about the “Field macro”

Kind regards

Have you entered a macro for the field beginning and field end??
    With 5AX you will need one...
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

Have you entered a macro for the field beginning and field end??
    With 5AX you will need one...
    No I haven’t, how could the macro look like?
    Many thanks for your answers!

Kind regards
    Markus

Simple standard macro, prolongation with a lift of the contour so that it doesn’t stand on the surface when delivering.

Activate “NORMAL” so that the macro is carried out to the surface normal!!!
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />