585,668 active members*
4,111 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    I find Visi great: pockets, drilling and so on... all great. However roughing doesn’t really work so well.
    I always do it like this:
    For example with a feeder we always use a roughing cycle and say leave 0,25 everywhere. ( floor, sides) It does it at the top, however with each new lift it does it more. Instead of 0,25 0,5 0,6 ...
    A constant infeed of 0,5 would do it once when I adjusted it and then twice and that’s not alright.

Before, a feeder was processed once and that was it. Finished! When I do ‘adjusted’ then the grinding allowance fits quite well but it takes considerably longer...

With the 17 it made it, but not since the 18 and 19 anymore. It does 0,25 at the top and with each new lift 0,5-0,6 etc. WHY????
    Are my settings wrong?

Does anybody have an idea?

Best regards

Cube3D

I find Visi great: pockets, drilling and so on... all great. However roughing doesn’t really work so well.
    I always do it like this:
    For example with a feeder we always use a roughing cycle and say leave 0,25 everywhere. ( floor, sides) It does it at the top, however with each new lift it does it more. Instead of 0,25 0,5 0,6 ...
    A constant infeed of 0,5 would do it once when I adjusted it and then twice and that’s not alright.

Before, a feeder was processed once and that was it. Finished! When I do ‘adjusted’ then the grinding allowance fits quite well but it takes considerably longer...

With the 17 it made it, but not since the 18 and 19 anymore. It does 0,25 at the top and with each new lift 0,5-0,6 etc. WHY????
    Are my settings wrong?

Does anybody have an idea?

Best regards

Cube3D
    @Cube3D
    I do what the support usually does.
    Can you add a WKF ( packed in an archive, max 2 MB) with a sample processing into the forum or make a few screen shot of all register cards of your operation setting, the feature characteristics of the model geometry ( tolerance, ....) etc.
    With the 19, I hope you have installed the current update (19.0.07.11 - July Update)- major problems were eliminated for example the crash risk with the raw part offset....it wasn’t activated so that the counting was calculated from the model geometry of the finished work piece ... the hand is quickly on the potentiometer when the tool submits 8 mm. .. good that the tool was stable enough for that.
    Maybe your current problems – give it a go and if that doesn’t work then show us your detailed settings.
    Apart from that I am quite satisfy – a lot of stuff changed. Also the calculation of the operatio runs quicker now.
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.