584,837 active members*
5,485 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > CAM System - Compare > Deep-hole drilling with TEBIS

Hello everybody

We’d like to put on a programming system for 2.5D machining and deep-hole drilling.
    We have two programming systems (Tebis and Work-NC) now and we’d rather not have a third one.
    Who can provide information about advantages and disadvantages of different systems?
    I have only seen the program Lemoine at a presentation in our firm. The impression was not bad.

Greetings and thanks

In this context, I would recommend looking at GIBcam-DRILL (http://www.gibcam-drill.com)!

What are the main criteria for meeting the goal?

Greetings

Hello Tebisebene

At my last work, we had Tebis, Work NC for all 3D machining and Mastercam for 2,5D and simple 3D machining. Then we replaced Work NC with Tebis and took Edgecam for 2,5D machining including Edgecam. We were really satisfied with this compilation.

Regards, Karsten
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu