Howdy all,
I'm looking for someone to mill out some of the standard HPI Savage aluminum components. I'm not sure if this is legal or not, may require a few mods to avoid legal issues. Unfortunately I don't have any CAM drawings; therefore, I'd need someone that has already done such jobs in the past or someone that can simply look at a plastic part and be creative.

I'm the owner of a custom laser engraving business; therefore, I'm looking for aluminum RC components that will need to be anodized in a variety of colors. If you don't have the anodizing capabilities, that's ok, I can handle that on my end.

Eventually I would like to get all plastic replacement parts in Aluminum. The main one at this time would be the chassis plates. Each set of chassis plates will be anodized and then laser engraved with a variety of patterns.

I have no idea what something like this would cost. I know how much I charge for custom laser jobs; therefore, I hope ya'll aren't as expensive as I am.

Anyway, if anyone has experience milling out HPI Savage RC parts, please let me know. You can shoot me an email directly at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
-Ed