584,865 active members*
5,018 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Tebis 3.5 R2

Good morning,
    the R2 is available since last week and i wanted to ask what problems you have with it or does all works correctly?

I experienced today that R2 still crashes but only when calculating milling paths or change something in the NCJob.

When creating the component, it only crashes when I use for example MSurf shading. If I don’t use the shade it all works fine.

Apart from that I noticed nothing negative.

Looking forward to your opinions
    Greetings

Well,for me R2 is running relatively stable.

I noticed that when I start the name automation for NC jobs, the text flag on the tool path is not updated. I always have to rename the job by hand so that the text flag gets the name of the job, but not always….

The cash caused by shaded components could be a problem of the new Shader in the V3.5. Are you using Windows 7?? Then you should try to disable the AeroGlas interface or deactivate the desktop appearance in compatibility option of Tebis batch.

You can find a lot about this in the technical handbook that is installed simultaneously when installing the handbook.
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

The cash caused by shaded components could be a problem of the new Shader in the V3.5. Are you using Windows 7?? Then you should try to disable the AeroGlas interface or deactivate the desktop appearance in compatibility option of Tebis batch.

Hi Dolzman.
    I do actually use Win7 64. With the R2 the crashes were so bad that one file could not be opened anymore without causing a crash. I just remembered I still have no answer about that problem from Tebis. I will try out your tip. Thanks

Greetings

You should always have the newest graphic driver.. that solved a few of my problems.

I work with Win7 64 Bits and have a NVidia Quattro FX 1700. Its not the newest but after the update the graphic errors were considerably less.

Try to deactivate the new Shader in the device.txt !!
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

Hello,
    my work station is only 2 months old but nevertheless I’m going to search for new drivers.
    I have a NVidea Quattro 4000 inside. I will try out your tips and hopefully eliminate the crashes.
    Thanks