584,837 active members*
5,525 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello DepoCAm user,
    We finally got DepoCam from our ‘mother company’. I managed to set up the PP for milling with Heidenhain properly. However we struggle with the drilling PP, so we got a finished one from our ‘mother company’.
    Now my question: how do I insert it into DepoCam?
    I can’t make sense of it. I already had a look at the internet and tried other things.
    A quick answer would be great

Thank you very much in advance

Hello
    The PP that you received should be a .reg file. Just double click on it, validate and then you should be able to use the PP!

Regards

Yes it is a .reg file. I will try to use the ‘double click’. However when I looked under options or Macros I can’t select the PP. I shifted the PP in the suitable data set and hoped that it would work like that: that the depo just reads the file as well. I will give it a go....

Thanks!

Morning
    The PP gets first registered by a double click. Afterwards you should be able to use it. Tell us later if its worked
    Regards koehlergung

That it: double click and the PP got registered. Afterwards we could use it. You need to know that first though wink.gif
    Thank you!!

I can’t make sense of it. I already had a look at the internet and tried other things.
    A quick answer would be great waterjet