585,597 active members*
3,666 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody,
    I need help with postprocessor programming for HSM WORKS.
    Can anybody give me a hint about the programming language?
    In particular reading, I would prefer German reading in order to train the used language.
    All necessary variables are on file in HSM in the help area. The only problem is I am not really familiar with it so I don’t know how I can and must use them.

Post programming is not new to me it’s just the usage of the language to I’m not familiar with.

Would be grateful for any kind of help or advice.

Greetings Speedy1
    <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->Auch wenn deine Steuerung dir sagt, das sie das nicht kann. Gibt es doch immer einen Weg sie von Gegenteil zu überzeugen.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Ach ja.<b> Variabel</b> war früher<b> Speedy1</b>.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Hello everybody
    I need help with postprocessor programming for HSM WORKS.
    Can anybody give me a hint about the programming language?
    In particular reading, I would prefer German reading in order to train the used language.
    All necessary variables are on file in HSM in the help area. The only problem is I am not really familiar with it so I don’t know how I can and must use them.

Post programming is not new to me it’s just the usage of the language to I’m not familiar with.
    Would be grateful for any kind of help or advice.
    Greetings Speedy1
    Hello Speedy1
    Have you tried to get something from HSMWorks itself?
    Otherwise you could call my reseller HSMTec. Maybe he has something for you.
    Best regards

Holzschneller Christian
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann.<br />Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.<br />Kurt Tucholsky <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />GRUß<br /><br />HOLZSCHNELLER CHRISTIAN<br /><br />Mori Seiki <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NV5000 α1B/40<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> // <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NMV5000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->// hyperMILL// HSMWorks // Fanuc 31iA5

Hello Christian
    No i haven’t yet. But i am going to have a look. Just hope I will bet some information from there as my boss let the maintenance contract run out.
    Thanks
    Greetings Speedy1
    <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->Auch wenn deine Steuerung dir sagt, das sie das nicht kann. Gibt es doch immer einen Weg sie von Gegenteil zu überzeugen.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Ach ja.<b> Variabel</b> war früher<b> Speedy1</b>.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->