585,712 active members*
4,131 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Alphacam 2011/ load tool bar from the server
    Hello everybody

In our firm we work with Alphacam 2011 R2 Sp2 (10.5.1.172). Now I would like to adjust the tools bars of all of our stations so they are positioned at the same place.
    The easiest way would be if Alphacam could get the tool bar configuration from the server.

So that, in case somebody moves stuff around, the tool bar is back in the old order after a restart.
    Does anybody know a possibility?

I have tried the following: Configuration -> general->window layout with the head

Save the current configuration on the server and then re-opened on a different computer.
    Unfortunately that doesn’t work. No error is displayed or anything but it only takes the standard file. Has anybody got an idea? Many thanks in advance

Kind regards from Switzerland

DanHard

Hello
    I am not familiar with Alphacam but I know from other systems that you have to allocate the folder from which is should start or where the controller should store the particular configuration...
    gruß Klaus