584,866 active members*
5,068 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Newest version of Mach3 Version 1.90.065

Does anyone have any experience with this new download. I spent all day yesterday along with help from Brian B and we never did get the config correct, or there is a bug in this version.

I can set my direction in homing and when I make a change to any axis everything reverts back to the original settings. If I hit a limit, they revert back, if I reboot they revert back. I cannot get them to stay persistant.

Any suggestions?

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Here's the link to the post about my (short) experience with Mach3 Dev. Ver. D1.90.065: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showpo...94&postcount=2. There was another version of Mach3 that I wound up spending more time tweaking than cutting. Unfortunately I don't recall the version.

I much prefer Mach3 Dev. Ver. 1.90.051 as noted in this post: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=16

I'd suggest you return to the version of Mach3 you were using prior to installing 1.90.065 and wait for the next release.

Just my 2 cents,

HayTay
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Haytay I have never used V3. In addition I have to have the lates version to do some beta testing on a plugin for Artsoft. I may not get to do that till next week though. We'll see.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

I have a customer in the middle east using my Viper servo drives. He says that he found that he would loose steps with Mach3 but not Mach2.
    I'm not sure what version of Mach3 he has, but maybe this could be the problem ?
    Manufacturer of CNC routers and Viper Servo Drives
    www.LarkenCNC.com and www.Viperservo.com