584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Rutex Products > Trouble contacting Rutex

Trouble contacting Rutex

Hi

Having trouble contacting Rutex , sent several emails to Australia and US address but have recieved no replys. Also tried ringing the Australian mobile but it seems disconnected and landline doesnt answer.

Anyway could someone contact me here or my email [email protected]

Regards
    Paul :drowning:

Thats a big pity. A few years ago I wrote a great review for them. I seem to be hearing more often these days about thier slow responces.
    I hope you get your issues sorted out.

I've been trying to get hold of Vlad for a few weeks now, same deal, mobile phone is switched off, land line no answer and email, no response. Anyone know what's going on there?

Splint

He's overseas, I just ordered thru the American website. Took about 10 days to get the parts to Australia via the global express option

Thanks Hasher,
    yes Tom is very helpful, I did try and sort out the tuning issue I have but Toms suggestions didn't resolve the issue so he recomended I speak directly with Vladamir.

Splint

Same as you, sent serveral emails got no reply. I online ordered 3 motor drive cards and one mother board and paid by paypal. Also asked for the R2000 servo drive chassis. Never got any information and reply from Australia Rutex. At least as polite mannan. reply to customers that they are busy or order processing. To let customers know they are still in business. I don't know what I can do at this moment?

Rgds,
    Eric

Gentlemen,

I was able to make contact with Vladimir last Thursday via telephone. He reported that his phone service was preventing him from receiving incoming calls for the last three weeks or so. He also reported that he was not receiving his emails either. I did an email test and it worked ok then.

He promised me some more inventory soon. Anyhow, if you wish to contact the USA office, call me at 573 368 7399, or 573 341 1528. Also, I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].

If you send an email to the rollanet.org site, it may be kicked out by the spam filter, but hopefully not. Please put Rutex in the subject. Like everyone else, I get a lot of spam.

Email is not as reliable as it used to be because of all of the spam issues. I am afraid I'd get off the internet if I was unable to have some filtering.

I do not want to read all that trash or my children either.

Tom Eldredge
    Rutex LLC
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your information. do you when I will get the cards? If not the web showed USA no stock, and believe shipment from Australia to Hong Kong most fastest than and shipping cost cheaper than from USA. I must buy from you that I saw you answering many questions. even difficult questions. I believe you can give your customers a hand. Can I transfer my order to you. if yes, What I need to do?

Thanks
    Eric

Eric's order

Eric,

Please correspond with me at [email protected] regarding any specific orders. We shipped a parcel to New Brunswick, Canada via EMS mail on Feb. 12. I would have thought you would have received it by now. Which Eric are you?

I do not prefer to handle transactions on the cnc zone.

Tom Eldredge
    Rutex LLC
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)