584,826 active members*
5,321 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > separate piece counter for a Tornos Deco 20 Fanuc
    Hello everybody

I am interested to know if there are in general separate piece counters for CNC machines that connect to the machine over an M command/ additional command over the control desk or even over the machine’s piece counter?

I need it to adjust piece numbers for tools that were used on the machine.

A good example would be our STAR ECAS 20- it has a piece counter for each tool memory, that means that after an entry of e.g. 100 parts, the machine stops and tells to undertake a tool change.

Is there a new software for Tornos Deco20 – 26, that eliminates my problem or does a separate piece counter exist that I can connect to the machine?

I would appreciate any other suggestion.

Kind regards
    N.Huck

We had the problem on a Miyano BNE with 30i controller- there was no tool life for the machine, 2 revolvers with 12 stations.

I have deleted it over a subprogram with M command call at the beginning of the program and use the #100-#149 variables. That works without problems- however you need exactly the #500s variables free so - that the values are still existent when turning the machine on and off.

Is the STAR with linear carriage and one revolver?

Hi,guys. I have bought used Tornos Deco 2000/20 y.m 1999 and I`m looking for any manuals. Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance.