585,996 active members*
4,725 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello guys

First of all I wish happy Easter.
    Now about my problem:

Last week I put a Hwacheon Cutex 160 M with a FAnuc 0i TC in operation. I bought it second hand; it’s about 3 years old and runs fine so far.

However the piece counter doesn’t work- when it reaches M30/M2 it doesn’t count up anymore, so the total piece number of the machine doesn’t increase either.
    I think that a parameter is not set properly.
    Unfortunately the complete documentation is missing- I don’t have a parameter list to have a look at.

I hope somebody is able to help me out and knows what parameter is responsible for the piece counter.

Thank you in advance

Regards Mucky

Hello

I only have the parameter of the 31i to look at but they should fit as well.
    Have a look at parameter 6700 Bit 0 PCM (at the far right side), it should be set to 0 so that M30 M2 can be counted.

Or your machine is configurate in a way so that you need different M code in order to count. You will find it in parameter 6710.

Maybe you have an extra counter included in the panel – then it’s switched to that M code.

Hope I was able to help you out...

Hello
    Thank you for your quick answer.
    I don’t have an external counter over M-code.
    I will have a look at the named parameter as soon as I can and tell you about it.
    Many thanks
    Mucky