584,808 active members*
5,158 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fidia > wireless hand wheel for FIDIA controller

Hello everybodysmile.gif
    I just discovered that the firm Hubitron (http://www.hubitron.de/english/index.htm) is going to release a new wireless hand wheel for FIDIA controller. Hibitron is already on the market for wireless hand wheel for Heidenhain, Siemens and so on...

When asking about it, they told me that the wheel was running already successfully for one of their customers and that it will be available in January.

I call that great news because the cable on my FIDIA hand wheel is often too short.

As we already have a HBG 410-RF for Heidenhain, we can now switch to wireless Fidia controller super.gif

Hello

What about the susceptibility to damage with linear motor?
    Is HPX 21 also supported?
    The cable length for the HPX 21 can be increased up to 10 meters.
    But with X 7200mm machines it can still be too short in some occasions.
    Der Wurstler

Hello

What about the susceptibility to damage with linear motor?
    Is HPX 21 also supported?
    The cable length for the HPX 21 can be increased up to 10 meters.
    But with X 7200mm machines it can still be too short in some occasions.
    The susceptibility to damage with linear motor should not be a problem, there are used with Siemens and Heidenhain and it works for them...
    HPX21: as far as I know, the HPX21 is being replaced; however it can be activated again when needed through plugging the connector in a different plug on the controller.

Hello everybody!
    I had a look at the wireless hand wheel on the EMO and it works with Bluetooth- hence it won’t be very interference-prone.

It’s really a great thing for big machines!! It also lies very well in your hand.
    Regards
    EvilErny