584,805 active members*
5,200 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hi all

I have a problem with the named above machine
    It regularly crashes with the error "spindle error - Check drive system". By now I've checked everything and cleaned it. I have no idea what's the problem.

Did any of you have an experience with this error. Does anyone know where (possibly from which sensor) this message is triggered?

Unfortunately, we can find no regularity in the error. Except maybe that the machine has more problems on hot days (like yesterday and today) – on theses days it drop out more than on colder days. So I suspect a temperature problem. However, I have checked all the fans and cleaned and replaced the defective filter, so I also do not know further.

Thank you in advance and best regards

F. Henry

Hi smile.gif
    The spindle drive on your machine is a three-phase current motor (no servo), isn’t it?! I am sure it has a transmitter (position and speed) on the fan cover-> check the contacts / leads. On my machine (VMX1) the stupid plug loosened due to the vibration ...

G. smile.gif Thomas

Hello Thomas

As far as I now it is a DC motor. A sensor is located on the side of the drive spindle orientation to query for the tool changer. I have unfortunately replaced it already from a second machine, so there is probably not a mistake.

Best regards
    frank

Hello,
    I also have a Hurco BMC30 HT / M,
    and i also encounter the above-mentioned problem with the spindle error
    very irregularly though ... sometimes for days and then every 5 minutes!
    I would interested if you found a solution to this problem,
    and if so what it is!
    Thanks in advance!
    Daniel