584,805 active members*
5,131 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hi CNC community
    I ask myself again and again: is there no better course material for the 5-axis milling than the few hours long course directly at Hurco?
    Since May I have a VMX60SR and I would still like to have some documents to reread some stuff. I don’t like to have one hand on the potentiometer and the other hand on the emergency stop to run a work piece- the mysterious travel paths are occasionally frightening.
    So my question are there such help functions or alike or do I always need tojust scrape it together how it should work?

Joseph
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro--><b>Nichts ist unmöglich es dauert nur 5 Minuten länger</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><b>mein Brötchengeber :-))</b> <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->www.sebra.at<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

My training is not until January.
    But I think you have confirmed my fears:
    That this short time is not sufficient.
    I have already read the instructions for the 5-axis milling,
    but this mix of German and English is absolutely meaningless without any graphics.
    <b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&#33;&#33; Mein alter Nickname: canon &#33;&#33;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br />Beginnt man das System zu hinterfragen, so erkennt man deutlich, dass die „Wahrheit“ zumeist entgegengesetzt des scheinbaren zu finden ist.<br /><ul><li>Wenn wir uns heute keine Zeit für unsere Gesundheit nehmen, werden wir uns später viel Zeit für unsere Krankheiten nehmen müssen.</li><li>Wenn es klemmt - wende Gewalt an. Wenn es kaputt geht, hätte es sowieso erneuert werden müssen.</li></ul>

That’s the problem because the help on the machine is not very good at all and doesn’t help.
    Kind regards
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro--><b>Nichts ist unmöglich es dauert nur 5 Minuten länger</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><b>mein Brötchengeber :-))</b> <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->www.sebra.at<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->