584,805 active members*
5,033 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello guys

Today, I have worked on a g200 840c controller software status 4.

After finishing an order, lets called it wave1, I had to retool the machine.
    I have saved the tool data geometries, corrections and so on. The machine immediately created a program. Main program of the wave 1 is called mpf2035; the tool data mpf1335. I have deposited it in memory 1 with lathe tool description srk, d-number and space number- it all went well. I have deleted the geometry and the tool data in the wear correction because I had to retool the machine.

The new order, let’s call it wave 2, has the part programming no. mpf2065 and the tool data program no. mpf 1365. I have selected the part program no., wave 2 and the tool data program no. in the ‘control process’ – so far so good! Now I went to ‘total equip’ and ‘tool change’ and of course I pressed in the automatic key lock setup start.

The part program was nicely uploaded in the NCK area apart from my tool data with lathe tool and so on... . They were not uploaded in the wear correction geometry.
    What have I done wrong?

Please help me out!

Thank you in advance

Hello Andreas636!

The tool data should be deposited in a separate work piece at all cost!
    For example: work piece name ‘socket’ tool; ‘socket tool’

Otherwise the tool data is also uploaded when the machine is switched on and your current geometries are overwritten ( risk of collision!!!!!)

If you have any more question please contact the Index customer training.
    Hubert Dieterich<br />Technischer Kundendienst<br />Index-Werke GmbH &amp; CO KG<br />Hotline: +49 (0)711 3191 600

Ok, thank you a lot! I will try it out on Monday =)
    But how do I enter the target path ‘’socket tool”?
    When I save the tool, then the machine creates a program automatically in my work piece – socket with the name 13.... for example.
    And when I upload it, then the machine only loads in channel 1.
    I have to add that we only have revolve 2 opposed spindle .

You can change the program name before you save it.
    When you save it as archive, then it should reappear back in it’s original place when you upload it!
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />