584,833 active members*
5,499 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    According to my error manual the error is called “”interface not under voltage”. However I don’t have a clue what that means. I would appreciate if anybody could help me out.

PS: I have a Maho MH 400E and on the monitor the message 101 2times after each other is displayed.

CNCMarci Guest
    Good morning

Have you got a Phillips CNC432 controller on your machine?

If yes, then that error message comes up directly after the main switch is switched to ON. (as far as I remember). Then you have to unlock the controller. Afterwards the error should be gone!

If not, then I don’t have a clue

Kind regards

Hello hunt3r

Write a bit more detailed when the message comes up- when starting the machine? (that would be normal)

To avoid misunderstanding, do you really mean 101 or I01? (with I for interface).

Or is a different letter before the number?
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Yes, it says I01 I01. Then I unlocked it as you said but then the error message #05 I01 comes up. There is no hash key in front of the 05 but a similar sign but I also don’t know what that message means. When I start the machine then I come to the machine constants and I cannot go into another menu. Could it have anything to do with the 3 switches at the back on the door of the switch cabinet.????