585,597 active members*
3,154 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    To all users of Roeder controllers!

When the desk is overloaded and you need to run several parts of a series – then it’s necessary to switch off the breakage control so that everything is running smoohtly.

Is it possible to secure a milling machine and jump to the next work piece in case of a breakage or wear out without having to buy the option ‘job management’?

Many thanks for your answers!

I am thinking for example about the jumping command like on the Heidenhain controllers (if/do and so on)

Hello

As a program stop is directly linked to the breakage recognition, I am not sure if that’s possible. You should ask Roeder directly, they will be able to help you.
    I know the problem from our RFM1000 when we clamp several component parts for the weekend.

Regards

Gerd

Hello take –it-easy
    You could (with a lot of effort) define the breakage control yourself.
    If you set ,for example with. -broken=200 the breakage limit quite high, then you could define with an IF condition if the tool should be used or not. If not, then a M30 follows and the machine jumps to the next part.
    Main requirement would be that you increase your main.bef a step further:
    For example
    Haupt.bef:

XCALL part1.bef // the actual commando file in which the IF condition should be in
    XCALL part2.bef

M30
    It’s a lot of effort at the start. But when the program is done….
    Regards
    Elmoh