585,575 active members*
3,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    To all Roeder controller users!

At the beginning there are 3 values in the neutral point table (X,Y,Z).
    Then there are 6 (turning, twist and inclination angle).

When the part is down and the new one goes on and one forgets to write a MACOOR-ALL, then problems start when a new part goes onto the machine.

One runs the part with the clock and wants to adjust it. However one always adjusts it to the last turn or rather inclination. When someone then copies the standard row into the particular new row for the processing, then the error should be apparent, shouldn’t it?

We are working with two people on two Roeder machines. It happened to both of us that a part had to be rejected even though we both pay a lot of attention to that problem.
    Where is the error source that we oversee?

Can anybody help us out? Who has experience with this topic?

Hello
    Yes, I have had the problem too, when you adjust a part with the clock without resetting the coordinate system previously. I also had reject due to that porblem....

One runs the part with the clock and wants to adjust it. However one always adjusts it to the last turn or rather inclination.

When you approach X,Y and Z directly after, then the adjustment with the watch should fit, given that the turnings are/were still active when the adjustment and touching and saving of the neutral happened.
    Because then you adjusted with the watch in a turned system , but also touched it.
    When you also touch the turning, then you might have to rethink your course of action.
    Why always approach witch the watch, when one also touch the turning with the feeler afterwards. Maybe other clamping are possible, that you reduce the necessary clamping?

That way i got used to reset the coordinate sytem manually each time before i declamp the finished part. And then again for securty reasons before i am going to use the feeler. You can eliminate these errors altogether but these errors can alos happen on other controllers.
    Nobody should ever forget that t technology is only a help- it can’t think (yet)

Regards