584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Traub TNL18

Hello

We have a TNL 18.

I just wanted to standardize it so I moved the Y axis back and forth with the hand wheel and I probably went over the border with the axis. The emergency stop was activated.
    Now I can’t switch on the gears anymore to standardize it.

Can anybody help me? How do I unlock the system so i can switch on the gears again?

Thanks in advance
    Roland

Hello

We have a TNL 18.

I just wanted to standardize it so I moved the Y axis back and forth with the hand wheel and I probably went over the border with the axis. The emergency stop was activated.
    Now I can’t switch on the gears anymore to standardize it.

Can anybody help me? How do I unlock the system so i can switch on the gears again?

Thanks in advance
    Roland

Edit: Sorry it’s not the gears it’s the drive system that i can’t switch on anymore.
    Regards

Hello

You stand on the hardware end switch. You can look up ‘free travel’ in the manual- as there are always different possibilities; I am not able to give you an answer to that.
    If you can’t find anything then just disconnect the end witch shortly- free travel and then tighten it again.
    You can also turn the spindle manually when the drive system is switched off and then ‘free drive’

Also for that there should be a key available from Traub.
    Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Hello Index

Thanks for your quick answer
    Because the drive system is off I can’t move the axis at all.
    The machine is new so I’m scared to fiddle with it....smile.gif
    According to the manual I need to activate the PLC-switch 32 or switch off the emergency stop switch and then ‘free drive’. However I font know here the switch is and if it’s controlled digitally or analogue?
    It was Friday afternoon so I was unable to contact anybody from Traub.

Regards