584,798 active members*
4,187 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hi
    I am looking for the original parameter for a Traub TND 350 G turning machine.

Has anybody got one and can help me out?

You can see on the picture what sides I am looking for:

IMG_2831 - System S_Para.2
    IMG_2833 - Ausbauten M_Para.12
    IMG_2829 - Option S_Para.1
    <b>Ist Mathematikunterricht so gefährlich, dass man ständig aufpassen muss?</b>

The parameter are already in, what do you need them for???
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Wenn dich jemand um eine Information bittet, dann will er nicht deine Meinung hören.</span></span>

They are inside... however I don’t know if I have the original settings. I know that they were changed but I don’t know how they looked like before.
    Have you got a Traub TND 350 G ?

Best regards
    NOO
    <b>Ist Mathematikunterricht so gefährlich, dass man ständig aufpassen muss?</b>

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    They are inside... however I don’t know if I have the original settings. I know that they were changed but I don’t know how they looked like before.
    Have you got a Traub TND 350 G ?

Best regards
    NOO
    I have what I believe is a complete set of parameters for a TND350G that I can email to you as a file if you are still looking. My machine is s/n 333. They were sourced from a roll of black 1" paper tape that I believe is the original dump when the machine was made - I have read them into a PC.

Andrew
    Andrew Mawson
    East Sussex, UK

Re: Traub TND 350G - Parameter Settings

Please send the original parameters pf TND 350 G machine at [email protected]