585,922 active members*
3,579 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody

Could anyone tell me how it’s possible to increase the number of zero points for Heidenhain iTNC430?

I’d like to automatically measure up to 30 small parts with an infrared feeler (zero points for each part). I’d like to save the values into the table of zero points but I have only 10 positions there.
    Thanks in advance

Edit and save

Then pgm mgt

Open tnc:/zeropoint.d or however it’s called.

Then go down and paste lines

It has to work
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>