585,922 active members*
4,000 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody

I am currently working on a Picomax 82 machine from Fehlmann with Hsc spindle from Fischer and a TNC426/TNC430 control system
    from Heidenhain.
    Unfortunately the spindle orientation of the machines doesn’t work- not with cycle 13 nor with cycle 209 and also not when touching.
    The green message ‘spindle orientation’ comes up but the machine just doesn’t do anything.
    You can only cancel the whole thing by pressing the emergency stop button.
    However afterwards you can’t turn the spindle anymore-not with M3 nor M4 and the message ‘spindle trouble’ is displayed.
    (I haven’t forgotten to press the button spindle stop-that’s not the problem)

The other problem is that one of my machine extent 3D data sets with thousand small straights so that the surface shows many little facings and that doesn’t look very nice.

I know that you can compensate the problem with the cycle HSC setup, however I don’t have that cycle. Can you change anything on the machine parameter?

Thanks for your attention

With best regards Jan

Unfortunately the spindle orientation of the machines doesn’t work- not with cycle 13 nor with cycle 209 and also not when touching.

have a look at your MPs if the orientation is activated. Not quite sure right now which one it is!

D data sets with thousand small straights so that the surface shows many little facings and that doesn’t look very nice.

have you tested cycle tolerance 32?

regards tooltech
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->*Der sicherste Weg eine Arbeit loszuwerden, ist sie anzufangen* <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Robert Lembke<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Hello jan
    What machine have you got?
    Has it got a tool changer?
    If YES does it work there?
    Have you got several machines that behave in the same way?
    Has it worked before?

Regards Matthias

Code:
    have a look at your MPs if the orientation is activated. Not quite sure right now which one it is!

have you tested cycle tolerance 32?

I will try out cycle 32. I have looked at the parameters for ages but I just can’t find anything where I could switch the spindle
    orientation on or off..