585,917 active members*
3,434 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hi, wish you all a happy new year.
    Can someone help me?
    I have to change the direction of approach in the cycle 257 mill circular studs.

The tool automatically moves into the X direction with a 2mm safety distance.
    Unfortunately I have no or too little space in this region and so the opposite contour gets damaged.
    Is it possible to change the cycle somewhere in the parameters so that it goes into the Y direction??
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
    Metalmaster1

Hello
    Have a healthy new year too !!!

Simply write a rotation before your cycle. Cycle 10, and then cancel it after.

Kind regards
    <b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Der Mensch ist nichts anderes als wozu er sich macht.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><br /><br /><b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Es ist schon ein großer Unterschied, ob man etwas aus sich gemacht hat oder ob man nur etwas geworden ist.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>

This is only possible if the zero point lies on the middle of the cone. If the zero point is not there yet, simply move it to the middle then turn like you want, move zero point back and its perfect!

Happy New year to all of you.
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>