584,800 active members*
4,868 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

can anybody tell me how much the TNCremo Plus Version costs? The normal version is free of charge but apparently there is no Live-Screen-viewing possible, isn’t it? I would need to it to telemonitor our new machine when processing long runner during the weekends.

Does anybody have any experiences with this already?

My dream would be to be able see the screen over a Laptop/smartphone and maybe get a message when the machine has finished/ an error occurred.

Hoss

Hello

maybe there will be an APP soon (there is an APP almost for anything nowadays)
    Then one can insert a virus and you will have FMAX already

Regards
    cncfutzi

I cannot offer you Live screen but if you are satisfied with a still imagine which gets updates every few minutes and a text message gets send to you when errors occur / program has finished, then I can help you out!
    I have developed a program that can do all of this!

Contact me when you are interested

That sounds great. Every night my palette changer is running and sometimes it occurs that the machine stops after the second palette.
    I would be interested in your software.

I cannot offer you Live screen but if you are satisfied with a still imagine which gets updates every few minutes and a text message gets send to you when errors occur / program has finished, then I can help you out!
    I have developed a program that can do all of this!

Contact me when you are interested

The program would interest me. But does it work with an older TNC 426/430 controller? We already have a program called "LogSMS" running. Unfortunately it doesn’t get developed further anymore and it can only report errors that were entered beforehand.
    The program searches in the log book and if it finds something then it sends a text message ( also M30 can be defined as an “error”). However the problem is, that the error has to be known… and live screen is also not possible either.