585,888 active members*
3,807 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy

Hello
    After start of our Heidenhain controller the error occurred “spindle regulator damaged”. Now it’s not even possible to approach reference points. Has anybody had problems like that? Could anybody help?
    Thanks in advance

What machine is it?

Have you called the machine manufacturer up?

Depending on what the manufacturer says, it’s possible to prevent the error in MPs and then reference it.
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

I’ve had this error message some times. Controller was tnc 155, too. Spindle regulator damaged – it was siemens and was really damaged. I have one spare regulator. My machine was hermle uwf851 – maybe it’ll suit your machine.