585,668 active members*
4,002 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Mills > How do you tell hours on haas vfo?

How do you tell hours on haas vfo?

Is there a hour meter on a 95 haas vf-0? I found the one that shows machine time and computer time. But that looks like it can be erased . What i'm wondering if theres way to tell hours right from new?

Any help?

Thanks

Hit the param/diagnosis button twice to get to the diagnosis page then hit page down once and toward the bottom of that page should tell you hours and number of tool changes and such. Yes the hour counters on the third page or so of the current cmd section can be reset at will to better monitor programs and perfomance stuff.

At least thats how the new ones are, as far as I know the older ones are the same.

JP

Thanks jp. Thats were i found the hours of run time but wasnt sure if there was any others

Quote Originally Posted by turboboy
    Thanks jp. Thats were i found the hours of run time but wasnt sure if there was any others
    There is another which is accessible in DEBUG mode but the Haas Tech always moves so fast I have never managed to catch the keystrokes needed to get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    There is another which is accessible in DEBUG mode but the Haas Tech always moves so fast I have never managed to catch the keystrokes needed to get to it.
    I had a service guy show me once but I forget now!

I remember asking my HAAS dealer once about it and they told me "well, just use the power on time". :bs:

The hours can get reset if you install new software. Mine have been reset twice now. So the hours indicated may not be the true total... --ch

Re: How do you tell hours on haas vfo?

Hi, I bought a milling machine like your milling machine. Unfortunately, the parameters and all settings have been deleted. It does not run programs. If your machine model is vf-0. Please send me the general parameters and settings of the milling machine so that my machine can work again. Let me start, thanks, dear colleague [1993] vf-0