584,802 active members*
4,955 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everyone!
    I hope you can help me to find a solution to my problem:
    I want to use cycle 29 on a Bridgeport XR760 with build-on A axis. To do so, I have adjusted the machine parameter 7500 (Bit 0 to 1, Bit 2 to 1).

However I am not if the structure of the kinematics table is correct... it just seems “too easy”

Could you please explain me the individual rows of the kinematics table? The value in MP7510 is the axis in Bit-coding- as far as I know. But the other parameters are not clear to me(especially the meaning of 7520).
    I think when I know the structure then I am able to adjust the table myself.
    Result of my solution: when using cycle 19 the error message “ function not existent” comes up.

Now my question: is that because of the kinematics table or because of a different machine parameter (or maybe because of something else)
    Hope somebody can help me out!

Many thanks
    Andy

Hello and welcome
    Cycle 19 on a Heidenhain processing plane means swivelling. Give us a few more details about your controller.
    &quot;Lache nie über die Dummheit der anderen. Sie ist Deine Chance.&quot;<br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Winston Churchill<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Hello
    Thank you for the first answer!
    Controller is a iTNC530. The most important detail and I forgot to mention it, sorry.

The purpose of the cycle in general is clear to me. I already had a look what I have to do in the MP and done it but the error message ->function not existent still comes up.

Thank you

I don’t think that error message is related to the kinematics.

Usually you don’t have to change anything in the parameters for that. I would contact the machine manufacturer.
    In the worst case it’s an additional option which has to be unlocked.
    &quot;Lache nie über die Dummheit der anderen. Sie ist Deine Chance.&quot;<br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Winston Churchill<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

good morning!
    I have the same problem, did you fix your machine yet? and how to fix it? can you show me please?
    thank you