585,977 active members*
3,904 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

Thank you for entering in my post

I am new on this forum I am a CNC machinist and I've just lost my job

I need a iTNC530 Software for my P C
    I've already called Heidenhainand they asked me about Two-thousand&sevenhundred pounds which is alot of money

Someone suggested to ask for a trial or training version of the software available at a reduced price... this is not a bad idea

Someone else suggested the Auction websites, but I've never used them a part of Ebay Auction... Do you know enything about Auction websites?

Do you know where could I get a cheaper copy of this program?

I've just lost my job and I don't have so much money to spend for a software

I really need it so please any information according this matter will be very appreciative

But obviously if i don't have any other chance I will have to buy it at full price

Thank you in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by arenamember View Post
    Hello

Thank you for entering in my post

I am new on this forum I am a CNC machinist and I've just lost my job

I need a iTNC530 Software for my P C
    I've already called Heidenhainand they asked me about Two-thousand&sevenhundred pounds which is alot of money

Someone suggested to ask for a trial or training version of the software available at a reduced price... this is not a bad idea

Someone else suggested the Auction websites, but I've never used them a part of Ebay Auction... Do you know enything about Auction websites?

Do you know where could I get a cheaper copy of this program?

I've just lost my job and I don't have so much money to spend for a software

I really need it so please any information according this matter will be very appreciative

But obviously if i don't have any other chance I will have to buy it at full price

Thank you in advance for your help
    Hello arenamember

good choice for your name :thumbs: -> Welcome @ CNC-Arena!

I would also advise you first to use the programming station demo version, - hundrets to thousend of cnc-arena members do so.
    There is no other software with this functional extent and in addition it's still chronologically unrestrictedly.... no other control manufacturer offers this
    However, there is a small trick to handle the 100 - lines of the limitation -> programm with subroutine technology... CALL PGM and splits your programs

Maybe cheaper only you get the pc version from HEIDENHAIN with a stand-alone dongle for pc, there is no hardware control keyboard, - but this is not a real barrier -> use the virtual keyboard - its digital but the same...
    ->[attachment=12567:VirtualKeyboard.JPG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VirtualKeyboard.JPG  
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Thank you so much CNCFanatiker

Yes I'm trying to use the demo version but while I'm writing a program it blocks, even though my PC is quite powerful

In addition it looks you have to select a virtual keyboard any time you click a button, how can I have a fixed virtual keyboard with a control panel?

Yes the demo version looks very very interesting I only hope I can make it work properly on my laptop

I hope to hear from you soon

Thank you again in advance for your help

Thank you I did reply to your answer

thank you very much indeed again for your time

Quote Originally Posted by arenamember' post='382925 View Post
    In addition it looks you have to select a virtual keyboard any time you click a button, how can I have a fixed virtual keyboard with a control panel?
    activating the virtual keyboard:
    - open the iTNC Control Panel (green icon in your taskbar)
    - click the button "keyboard" (unique activation)
    - choose the option "Launch keypad at startup" to activate it whenever you start programming station software

Quote Originally Posted by arenamember View Post
    Thank you I did reply to your answer

thank you very much indeed again for your time
    No problem

when you get back with any questions about HEIDENHAIN - I delighted to help
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCFanatiker View Post
    What's the problem? At which position it blocks? Perhaps you've any Screenshots or error messages?

activating the virtual keyboard:
    - open the iTNC Control Panel (green icon in your taskbar)
    - click the button "keyboard" (unique activation)
    - choose the option "Launch keypad at startup" to activate it whenever you start programming station software
    CNCFanatiker

Thank you very much CNCFanatiker

I can see the option "Launch keypad at startup" and also the button "keyboard" but I need to activate it any time a press a button

thank you very much indeed for your help